When it comes to skin protection, some people tend to be more protective than others.
Probably this is the reason why many people prefer having the right minimalistic approach to cleaning and protecting their skin.
Simply put, many people just want to rely on using the right soap to wash their skin and not apply any other remedy such as creams and lotions.
But again, choosing the soap that suits most to your skin type can be a daunting experience. Therefore why not rely on something known as a Turmeric Soap.
What is a Turmeric soap?
A Turmeric soap is one of the most common organic based products that can be used to wash, cleanse, moisturize and repair your skin
Due to the natural elements that are used in its making, a Turmeric soap is well equipped to serve all these multiple benefits in each single wash.
Why engage in a DIY Turmeric soap activity at home?
It is not surprising any more that no matter how many times again and again skin care product manufacturers advertise of making totally organic products, there are some ingredients in their recipe that do more harm to your skin and body than bring any good to it.
So why not use something that you can rely totally on?
Making a Turmeric soap bar at home can be fun, exciting and relaxing as to the fact that you are getting nothing but the most favorable solution to protecting your skin.
DIY Natural Turmeric Soap Recipe
Following is the recipe to make a natural Turmeric soap bar at home.
• Goat milk melt and pour soap base
• Turmeric Powder
• Orange peel powder or Orange essential oil
• 99 percent Isopropyl alcohol
• And mold of any shape to make your Turmeric soap bars
Procedure to follow
1. Cut the goat milk melt and pour soap base into small pieces or cube shapes.
2. Put all the pieces into a pot or container and heat it until it melts
3. During the melting process, add 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder into the now liquid goat milk melt and pour soap
4. Along with the turmeric powder, add 2 tablespoons of 99 percent Isopropyl alcohol into the liquid soap present in the heating pan
5. Mix it while it is still being heated and is in the melted state
6. Now add the orange peel powder or orange essential oil into this liquid
7. Again mix this melted solution thoroughly
8. Pour this melted liquid into the molds and with a spray bottle, spray the 99 percent Isopropyl alcohol on top of the poured melted solution
9. Let it dry and turn into hard soap bars
10. Separate the soap bars and the mold
11. Your DIY Turmeric soaps are ready for use
Benefits of using Turmeric soap
Just like any other home based skin care remedy, a DIY Turmeric soap offers quite a few benefits.
• It lightens the color of your skin.
• It smooths your skin tone.
• Turmeric soap can greatly help in lowering eczema and psoriasis.
• It is a gentle way to exfoliate any excess skin.
• It helps fight one of the most common skin issues i.e. acne and pimples due to its antibacterial qualit
• Its ingredients contain vitamin E. Vitamin E helps in keeping your skin moisturized and strengthens the cells of your skin